Marketing Solutions & Creative Services
From research and strategy to program branding to coordinating media events, the Ecova Marketing Solutions and Creative Services team draws upon more than a decade of experience in environmental marketing to create successful campaigns on behalf of our customers. Our approach is compelling, educational and nationally-recognized and, most important, it works.
Our communication and marketing strategy is simple. Start inside a company to achieve top-down support, which creates buy-in and enthusiasm for the real measures and real initiatives that are deployed around resource conservation. Then outwardly demonstrate what the company is doing to improve resource use, reduce expenses, and be more sustainable to build brand loyalty. This approach ensures no "greenwashing" or empty rhetoric.
Our suite of capabilities is extensive, drawing on individual experiences that we now employ on behalf of our customers. Our core services include:
- Responsibility/Sustainability Communications: Investor relations communications, corporate reputation communications, employee communications and training, CSR reporting, business and customer engagement, B2B and B2C communications
- Research/Strategy: Strategy and campaign development, market research, focus groups, SWOT/ROI analysis
- Writing: Consumer, trade, reporting, technical
- Advertising: Print, outdoor, TV, radio, media planning/buying, co-op, social media
- Design: Branding and identity, collateral, direct mail, environmental design
- Interactive: Web, e-marketing, database-driven tools
- Photography and video: Still photography, video production, commercial and Web
- Special events and PR: Event planning and promotion, media kits, media relations