Ecova works to further your energy efficiency, sustainability, and social responsibility initiatives through our strategic marketing and creative solutions.
Companies are devoting more time, effort and money to selling their energy-efficient products, programs and services, and are turning to experts for help. Ecova is part of the best of both worlds: We’re an agency, skilled in environmental marketing, that is able to run leaner and more efficiently, allowing us to be more responsive and provide a more personal interaction with our clients. We also have working relationships with Ecova’s technical and program experts who share customer data to help inform our strategies.
“Customer feedback from the program has been great. They appreciate the LED information they’re getting in the store aisle from program marketing communications pieces as well as the tips on how to save energy at home.”
-Doug Eddie, NV Energy
Our services include:
- Strategy: Our strategies increase program awareness, influence decisions and drive participation. We leverage customer engagement mapping, demographic information and market data analysis, which all give us keen insight into the end user. Strategies are built to be flexible and adaptable based on market conditions.
- Content: Our print and digital messages resonate by being engaging (telling a story), recognizable (following our clients’ narrative standards), educational, and motivating readers to take action.
- Design: We start by learning our clients’ established brand so we can become a true extension of their own work. We consider each piece carefully—where it is seen and how it is used—to drive the optimal outcome, creating holistic brand campaigns, point of purchase materials, print and digital media, direct mail and environments/trade shows.
- Advertising/media: Our multi-channel approach allows us to engage customers at different touch points while consistently reinforcing program messaging.
- Photography/video: We build a compelling story through videos and photos. We brainstorm content and storyboards, and coordinate scriptwriting, photo shoots, live action video, motion graphics, and post production and editing.
- Events/PR: Working with our clients, we build excitement and interest in events and promotions that raise awareness of efficiency initiatives. From planning goodwill events to community gatherings to retail events, we are experts at planning, promotions and media relations.